Korean Language Classes
Fall Semester 2020 will start on Week of September 19th.
Basic Hangeul(#1- Sep. 15- Oct. 8 & #2- Oct. 20 - Nov. 12):
Tue./Thur. 7- 8:30 pm
Level 2 & 3 (Sep. 19- Nov. 21):
Sat. 2- 4:50 pm
Level 1 & 4 (Sep. 19- Nov. 21):
Sat. 9- 11:50 am
Classes are remote learning through zoom.
The Korean American Cultural Center of San Antonio proudly provide Korean language classes for youth and adults who would like to learn Korean language and culture.
Every class runs about three hours at a time (except Basic Hangeul: 1.5 hour * 8 classes).
- Basic Hangeul ($75 for a session of 4 weeks) Textbook/Workbook included. Basic #1 & #2 are same curriculum.
- Level 1 ($150 for a session of 10 weeks) Textbook & workbook: 사랑해요 한국어 1 (I Love Korean 1)
- Level 2 ($150 for a session of 10 weeks) Textbook & workbook: 사랑해요 한국어 1 & 2 (ILK 1 & 2)
- Level 3 ($150 for a session of 10 weeks) Textbook & workbook: Active Korean 2 & 3)
- Level 4 ($150 for a session of 10 weeks) Textbook & workbook: Active Korean 3)
*$20 application fee will be applied for students who take our class for the first time.
*Students who are retaking same class will receive 50% off for tuition.
Textbook and workbook need to be ready before the first day of semester.
Books for Level 1 - 4 also can be purchased and delivered through our website.
Level test: There are two parts -written test and interview- for 2020 fall semester level test.
1. Please contact us at for the level test. We will send you the link for the written test and set time for interview.
- Students who took the previous class or who are signing up for the Basic Hangeul do not need a level test.
Click the class title for Class Description